Welcome to NJHPDI
The New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute (NJHPDI) exists to provide professional education courses, presentations and meetings in health related fields to health professionals, with a primary focus on dental professionals, from across the United States and around the world.
As of 2017, we've had over 5,000 dental professionals come take our courses from 45 states and 18 countries.
Our goals for the Institute are to provide:
- Education that is of the highest quality that is convenient, affordable, easily accessible and enjoyable.
- Opportunities for networking amongst health professionals in the Tri-State area.
- Opportunities to produce health related research.
- Opportunities for various health related organizations to use our facilities for meetings.
- Forum for health professionals to interact together and enhance the development of interdisciplinary relations.
We offer courses...
- Targeted to both your personal and practice needs.
- In both Lecture and Hands-On format for Doctors and Staff
- With continuing education credits (AGD Certified and PACE Approved).
- Taught by both national and international educators (Full List of Speakers).
- Available weekdays, weekends & evenings to accommodate your schedule.
Lecture and Hands On Courses Available
Register Today! Phone: (201) 342-2204 Fax: (201) 342-0504