Welcome to NJHPDI
The New Jersey Health Professionals Development Institute (NJHPDI) exists to provide professional education courses, presentations and meetings in health related fields to health professionals, with a primary focus on dental professionals, from across the United States and around the world.
As of 2018, we've had over 6,000 dental professionals come take our courses from 45 states and 18 countries.
We take pride in offering courses...
- Targeted to both your personal and practice needs
- In both lecture and hands-on format for doctors and staff
- With continuing education credits (AGD Certified and PACE Approved)
- Available weekdays, weekends & evenings to accommodate your schedule
- With nationally recognized speakers in a comfortable yet intimate setting
Our goals for the Institute are to provide:
- Education of the highest quality that's convenient, affordable, easily accessible, and enjoyable
- Opportunities for networking amongst health professionals in the Tri-State area
- Attendees with the opportunity to interact with our superb speakers & have their individual questions answered personally
- A forum for health professionals to interact together & enhance the development of interdisciplinary relations
- High quality sponsors that not only keep tuitions reasonable for attendees, but are knowledgeable, courteous representatives whose materials enhance the educational aspect of our courses
- Opportunities for various health related organizations to use our facilities for meetings
- Opportunities to produce health related research