Mike E. Calderón, D.A.B.O.I., D.I.C.O.I.
After receiving his DDS Degree from the Dental School of Case Western Reserve Ohio in 1994, he moved back to Brooklyn, New York. He worked at a General Practice Residency at Kings County Hospital between 1994 to 1999. Dr. Calderón completed a 2-year program at the United States Dental Institute, where he received his certification in orthodontics. Dr. Mike Calderón also completed 2 years at New York University as an Implant Resident.
He has an extensive education and experience in implant dentistry, having placed more than 10,000 implants. He established his private practice in West Islip, New York where he provides both advanced surgical and prosthetic phases of implant dentistry for his patients.
Dr. Mike E. Calderón lectures nationally and internationally on implant-related topics. Dr. Mike E. Calderón is the founder of Calderón Institute. He is a member of the following:
· Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
· Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
· American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
· Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology (DICOI)
· Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology (DABOI)