Level 1.5: Dental Implants Made Simple with Dr. Al Panjali (Hands-On)
If the selected course date is full (out of stock), please contact us to be added to our waitlist!
If you are registering for more than one person, please include the other registrants name in the “Additional information” field at checkout.
Presenter: Al Panjali, DDS, MS., FAGD, DICOI
Date Selection: July 29 & 30, 2022 or March 3 & 4, 2023 or August 4 & 5, 2023
Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Location: 1060 Main Street, Suite 201, River Edge, NJ 07661
CE Credits: 18
AGD Code: 690
Sponsored by: Adin Implants
*Boxed lunch included
Learn the Biologic basis and fundamental principles of implant dentistry. This course is designed for beginners that wish to learn about the surgical phase of implant dentistry. The course will outline the design principles, surface treatments and other mechanical properties of implants. You will learn how to predictably place implants using guided and non-guided surgery.
Participants will be able to diagnose, plan and surgically place single as well as multiple edentulous areas with endosseous implants in their practices. Each participant will receive a comprehensive manual which compiles PowerPoint slides from the lecture. This makes following the lecture more enjoyable than having to take detailed notes and will also provide an excellent reference book when you return to your office after this course.
- Current and future status of implants
- Endosteal implant design and its importance
- Understanding bone biology and osseointegration
- Anatomical considerations and limitations in relation to implant placement
- Hands-on, step by step evaluation in establishing diagnosis and treatment planning
- Interpreting CT (cone beam), and radiographs, hands-on exercise (Laptop)
- Surgical Guides: It’s importance, different types and fabrication techniques, hands-on exercise
- Principles of hard and soft tissue surgery
- Hands-on surgical technique and suturing
- Hands-on implant placement on models as well as pig jaws
- Prosthetic principles and components in restoring implants
- Complications and managing complications
- Selecting your first implant case.
- Case discussions and hands-on stage II and impression taking on models
- Establish a basic foundation and understanding of dental implants, their biologic basis, and applicability in restoring single edentulous areas
- Predictably diagnose and treatment plans for conventional single-tooth implants
- Understand and manage complications with single tooth implants in both anterior and posterior areas
- Learn how to fabricate surgical guides in-house with and without CBCT
- You will know what works and what doesn’t work
- You will recognize how to avoid and treat complications
- You will understand what we know about the timing of implant placement and loading
- How to predictably restore implants
- Gain confidence, improve clinical knowledge and skills to establish successful implant dentistry practice
Hands-on exercises are divided into 4 sessions including, treatment planning modalities, immediate implant placement, bone grafting, ridge expansion, suturing techniques, and a lot more.
Treatment Planning Modalities will start with establishing diagnosis and treatment plans on actual cases provided by the New York Implant Institute. This exercise will utilize models, surgical templates and panoramic radiographs.
INSTRUMENTATION will include, introduction to instrumentation where the participants will learn about the motorized functions as well as detailed usage instructions of all the surgical instruments including implant kits on blocks and models.
Surgical Suturing Techniques will go over the surgical technique, flap designs and reflection for implant placement on models and different suturing techniques used for implant placement.
IMPLANT PLACEMENT will include incisions and flap designs on the pig jaw; placement of dental implants, manipulation of surgical flaps; obtaining of tension-free closure; suturing techniques, followed by a step-by-step guide to restoring the implants on models.
About the Speaker
Al Panjali, DDS, MS., FAGD, DICOI
Dr. Panjali has over 28 years of experience practicing all aspects of dentistry. Dr. Panjali is a graduate of New York University’s College of Dentistry and has a Master’s Degree in Oral Implantology from Goethe University, Germany. A leading authority in the country, his vision for practice is focused on patient comfort, quality, and convenience.
Licensed in New York State, Dr. Panjali has received numerous awards, presented lectures on dental implants nationally and internationally, and has been published in professional dental publications. Dr. Panjali is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). Diplomate status is the highest credential awarded by ICOI. Less than 1,500 dentists worldwide have achieved this level of distinction.
Over the course of 24 years, Dr. Panjali has lectured on and instructed thousands of dentists in the latest dental implant techniques, technologies, and procedures.
Professionally, Dr. Panjali has evaluated several leading implant systems with innovative surgical techniques, providing non-invasive treatment in everyday dentistry. He has assisted in developing surgical instruments that have made surgical procedures easier for both dentists and assistants. He has successfully completed clinical trials of Immediate Placement in infected sockets and has developed a predictable protocol to achieve excellent results. He is the founder of the “No Drill Osteotomy,” a unique technique for surgical implant placement.
"The course was a great course for implant beginners. Dr. Panjali was very thorough and a great speaker. Learned a lot of techniques I did not know."
-Dr. Stelios Tsartsidis, North Eastern, MA
"Course content and speaker were great."
-Dr. Gilda Bankian, San Diego, CA
"Dr. Panjali was awesome and he presented his material and cases based on the science of implant dentistry. Thoroughly enjoyed the course and came out learning so much that will enhance my surgical experience."
-Dr. Ashumi Dave, River Edge, NJ
"Excellent course. Well ground in both scientific and evidence based dentistry."
-Dr. Peter Paradiso, East Hanover, NJ
"Excellent course! This was by far one of the best courses I have attended in a long time! Dr. Panjali was an excellent speaker and very engaging!"
-Dr. Teresa Bunn, New Haven, CT
July 29th & 30th, 2022, March 3rd & 4th, 2023, August 4th & 5th, 2023
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.